- The cover art is very creative
- I like how this remake has nothing to do with the original song
- very distinct voice
King Bravo did his thing on this particular record! It’s always great to use a beat that everyone is familiar with, it brings more fans in. He had a great delivery and bars throughout also.
- The song kind of drags on a little
- Keeps the same flow for too long on certain parts of the song
- Needs to be more to keep people’s attention
This overall was a great record. There are just minor things that can be better in my opinion. I would defiantly listen to it a lot because this beat is amazing! What do you guys think?